Dimensions: 74″W x 47″L x 34″H
Weight: 700 pounds
Power: 230V, single-phase
Amperage: 15 amps
Warranty: one year
Water Removal per day
375 gallons (3000 pints) 80?F, 80%rh
300 gallons (2400 pints) 80?F, 60%rh
200 gallons (1600 pints) 75?F, 50%rh
Both unit and 20 ton a/c condenser (not sold with unit) must be installed by certified HVAC technician. Your HVAC technician can get you the best price for a compatible condenser unit.
Limited Warranty: One year warranty on any defective parts.
Limitation of Liability: To the extent allowable under applicable law, Subcooled Air's liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. Subcooled Air's liability in all events is limited to and shall not exceed the cost of repair. Shipping damage is not covered under warranty.
- Reviews (0)
This all aluminum, commercial-grade air conditioner and dehumidifier removes over 3,000 pints of water per day from air in your building. In cooling mode it delivers 10 tons of air conditioning at 55 to 60F leaving temperature. In dehumidification mode humidity control to 50%rh can be provided to greenhouses using 80 to 100 lights. Dry air is supplied at near 70 degrees Fahrenheit. A detachable humidistat allows you to set the desired humidity level.
- Can be mounted on floor, ceiling or shelf
- Stainless steel drain pan and 3/4 inch drain coupling
- Dual 2400 cfm (nominal) Dayton supply air blower
- Quiet operation, high static (ductable)
- Detachable Honeywell humidistat
- Designed for commercial use
- Auto defrost allows operation in cool buildings
- HVAC technician friendly design
- Connects to standard 20 ton air conditioner condenser unit
- 2-inch pleated MERV 3 through 13 air filter compartment
- Aluminum skid with forklift pockets and corner eyes
- Cabinet constructed from pre-painted aluminum sheet metal
- Reheat condenser delivers air at room temperature
Available at: Naav independent home appliances stores